Yesterday was a pretty good day!When I leave on the route, out of the office its my private time with God. I spend this alone time praying and talking to him. Yesterday as I was praying about a concern ,and asked for an answer, my cell rang and it was pertaining to my problem. It seems it has worked itself out. Then after work Catie,Ric and I were discussing a problem we were facing this week. As we sat there trying to come on with a solution, Catie got a text, that problem was solved too! God is so good to help with what we face, even the small problems that we think are not important enough to leave with Him! All it takes is turning them over to Him and having a little faith that He will handle it. We may not always get the solution we are looking for , or it may not turn out just the way we want it to, but all things do work for the greater good , if we just trust in Him and have a little faith! Next time you have an issue,give it to Him and have a little faith, then watch what happens!
I woke up the other night to my cell ringing, it was 3 o clock in the morning,and I was instantly concerned. No one calls me at that time of the morning! When I picked up the phone, I heard my grandchildren! They were talking and laughing and it truly made my morning! They live in Portugal and I don't get to see them like I would like, so it was so nice to hear their voices! I didn't get to talk to them, Oli must have hit a redial or speed dial number and then sat down the phone, but it was so funny to be woken up by their laughter ! It was just the pick me up I needed! I can"t wait to see them this summer!
Well off to work, its a beautiful day, if you have a concern, turn it over to God , and have a little faith, see what happens! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment