Sunday, April 14, 2013

What a nice day!

It has really been a nice day. We planted strawberries around the blueberry bushes, and put up a bird bath for the honey bees! We cleared out a spot for a small pond for the bees, and have it ready to go in the ground. We got a few flowers to plant around the porch, and have the poles and wiring ready to go for the grapevines! We also made banana nut muffins, a Hershey cake, and 2  homemade lasagnas! We hung up a curtain rod, moved a bed for someone, and straightened up a bit. We went to the grocery store, and gassed up the jeep! We fed and watered the chickens and gathered the eggs! Now I am ready for a nice relaxing evening with a fire in the fire-pit, a cup of coffee, or a glass of wine and some good conversation! A chance to renew myself a bit before work tomorrow. Its a good feeling to get so much accomplished off my to-do list. If only I didn't keep adding to it! Then I might actually be able to complete it! I can't wait to have Saturday's off as well as Sunday's! I hope that will happen very soon! Then I will have a little more time to get stuff accomplished, or more time to go camping, go to the beach, or to check out all the yard sales and craft fairs! Either way I am really looking forward to the next few months! Fire-pit nights, hammock, and swings in the afternoon. Fresh garden veggies and fruits, fresh eggs from the hen-house, and maybe, by next year fresh honey from the bees, and milk and cheese from the goats! Wow, I really have turned into a country girl..lol  Well the sun is setting, and the fire-pit is calling my name.. Have a great evening and try to relax a bit before the weekend is over!

1 comment:

  1. finished planting the garden and moved chicks to holding pen until they get bigger...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete