When I was younger, before marrying and kids, I had a very outgoing personality. I was very friendly and loud. Some of the people closest to me didn't understand my personality. I was told I was too loud, I flirted too much and I didn't have to talk to everyone I saw. As a result, and I guess my own insecurities, I majorly toned it down. I would smile, but was quiet until I got to know you and I wouldn't start up a conversation with everyone I met.
Now, I realize my outgoingness is a trait God gave me. Its not flirting or being overbearing, It's being friendly, its meeting new people, its me. I used to really be quiet, afraid of what people would think of me, or if they would judge me. So I wouldn't start that conversation or give my input on a discussion. But as I get older, I realize I am going to be the person God meant me to be! So strangers beware! LOL- Have a great day everyone!
Don't change for nobody. And being loud isn't so bad. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are right Jonathan..not bad at all!!
DeleteI totally remember the outgoing Julie- my BFF for a very long time! So glad you know all of that was a gift from God! You were (and still are) a very special lady! LYLASBAHOALM!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Lois, we had some very good times You know how I am , always have been a slow learner..lol Miss you!
Delete