It took a marriage going steadily downhill, until it finally fell apart.. Looking back I now realize we were living two different lives for a long time. I was forced to be dependent on myself, not someone else,when the marriage ended. Now, thank God we have a good friendship.
I think God has a plan for us all, and even through difficult trials, he has a light at the end of the tunnel. It took years, but I am now stronger in my faith and in myself than I ever was. Now I still have a LONG way to go; I still have financial issues I have to solve from years of wrong decisions; I still struggle with my self esteem; and I really want to be more self sufficient in my life. This blog is my journey....Will you join me?????
I think God has a plan for us all, and even through difficult trials, he has a light at the end of the tunnel. It took years, but I am now stronger in my faith and in myself than I ever was. Now I still have a LONG way to go; I still have financial issues I have to solve from years of wrong decisions; I still struggle with my self esteem; and I really want to be more self sufficient in my life. This blog is my journey....Will you join me?????
No comments:
Post a Comment