Well as I head back to work this morning , I look back over my week-end ,and wish it had been a little longer.As Easter approaches I reflect on what the true meaning is of this special holiday! I listened to something yesterday that really struck a chord with me, the lead singer of Tenth Avenue North does a video journal, I absolutely love! The one that really stuck with me is "God is not an elephant!". He talks about how elephants never forget and how God will forget our sins when we confess them to him. Then he goes on to say even though God forgets, we are still a lot like the elephant, we have a hard time forgetting! When someone wrongs us, how many times do we say "oh I will NEVER forget what you did to me!" Today I am going to try to NOT be like the elephant, if Jesus died for us on the cross so our sins could be forgiven,then I should try to be more forgiving myself.. If you get a chance go to Tenth Avenue North website. and take a look at his video journals,they really make you think,check out the one titled "Worn", it talks of how he started in music,and its truly amazing! Have a great day,and remember no elephants!
.tenthavenuenorth.com
Good lesson.
ReplyDelete