.I wish the weather was a little nicer, but I know we need the rain, and I can deal with it, especially since I won't be out delivering the mail in it!I have been getting quite a few strawberries from the plants we planted a while back,but it seems something else is enjoying them too! More and more I pick have a bite out of them! I suppose the nearby birdbath wasn't such a hot idea!Perhaps I need to rethink the yard layout , and move the bath away from the strawberry plants and blueberry bushes!Well time to go, have a great evening!
My journey into a more self-sufficient, homesteading lifestyle. And discovering myself and my faith along the way.
My Blog List
Monday, May 6, 2013
Monday Errands
I had the best time last night! Catie and I went to Hollie and Dan's for some good wine and great conversation! I really had an awesome time! I think we need to get together like that more often. It was nice to have a relaxing evening with family! I love the way we go topic to topic, then back to the first topic, covering everything under the sun. We didn't solve the world's problems, but it seemed we got a little closer! Then I was off today, we made home made cinnamon rolls and watched Cadence.In a little we are going to head down to Spring Lake so Catie can tutor and I will keep an eye on the boys, then pick up my sisters dog, so Hollie and Dan can work with her a bit!Then tomorrow, I am going to visit a sick friend and take supper to her family. Catie tutors again and I will watch the boys. I am looking forward to it
Labels:
Family,
strawberries,
tutor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment